HeliRussia welcomes the opportunity to partner with Russian and foreign specialized and non-specialized media such as print publications, radio and TV broadcasting channels, internet portals, information agencies and prominent bloggers.
Media partners provide full scale coverage and publicity leading up to and during the event. A media partner can contribute the combination of the following:
- Placement of information about the upcoming event
- HeliRussia ad publication
- HeliRussia banner placement on media home page with link to the exhibition web site
- HeliRussia ad placement in news lines
- News about the upcoming event in current affairs programs
- Publication of interviews with members of HeliRussia Organizing Committee
- Special feature articles, news programs in media directly before the event
- Post-show special feature article, news program
Media partnership can include options not listed above but of interest to Organizers, the Exhibition Management considers providing extra opportunities for a media partner.
All partnerships are evaluated individually. HeliRussia media partners that provide a big amount of support have advantage when it comes to floor space assignment and media partner information placement on exhibition advertising materials as well as on the exhibition web site home page www.helirussia.ru.
HeliRussia Planner informs media partners beforehand about all events leading up to and during the show and provides all necessary information.
HeliRussia Organizer contributes:
- “HeliRussia Media Partner” status assignment
- Accreditation for media partner representatives for all events during HeliRussia
- Logo (150×150pix) placement at the HeliRussia website home page from time agreement is signed until June
- Media partner’s logo and information placement in the official exhibition catalog.
- Opportunity for a media partner to hold its own event (press conference, briefing, presentation etc.)
- Opportunity to distribute media partner’s product at the show events (by agreement with the Exhibition Management)
- Complimentary exhibition passes (number as agreed with the Exhibition Management)
- Providing a media partner with all the necessary information about HeliRussia
Media partners are awarded HeliRussia diplomas.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Exhibition Management on tel.: +7 495 477 33 18 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org