Conference «Aircraft modernization — design solutions».
In every particular case the aircraft design is a result of combination of different factors such as specific nature of application, available technology and materials, innovative level of design solutions and many more.
This is why it is necessary, while defining the future of aircraft and its modernization in accordance with modern industrial and transport design trends, to consider not only reliability, safety and functionality of applied solutions but also a technical aestethics – «functional beauty» expressed in aestethically correct shapes and proportions of aircraft elements. This is especially important for civil and private aviation when competing products have similar consumer qualities.
Within the frames of the international «Aircraft Design» forum the Conference «Modernization of the Aircraft and Helicopters — Design Skills» will be held.
1. Design potentials in increasing aircraft interior safety while retaining high aesthetical and operational qualities.
2. Fuselage graphic and color design — functional and aesthetically correct paint scheme as the simplest way of aircraft modernization.
3. Fuselage graphic and color design – main advantages of unified solution in fuselage graphic and color design for manufacturers and consumers.
4. Interior graphic and color design – intelligent graphic and color scheme solution as the most logical way to visually increase interior volume and create positive psychological atmosphere
5. Interior lighting schemes – intelligent light sources placement as the most logical way to visually increase interior volume and create positive psychological atmosphere
Professionals are invited to participate in the field of avia, transport and industrial design, design offices, the faculty of technical colleges, students also operators of aircraft.