For your attention we offer 3 ways of participation in HeliRussia 2020:
- Application form
for exhibition stand purchase in either of two variants:
- а) a standard equipped booth (area) contents dependent on the size (please see the Exhibitor Manual)
- unequipped space (space only in the pavilion located according to your preference and connected and decorated on the basis of your individual project or the project of your builder.
Please note that for companies that exhibit helicopters or other large exhibits can use prices with special factors established to reduce the cost of the stand depending on the size they are specified in the Application Form for participation.
To get the builder company approved by the venue owner in due time, the company should provide builder’s credentials and contact details. The design of your stand and technical documentation need approval by the Crocus Expo General Developer – Build Expo City company – no later than 1 month before the start of installation (16 April, 2020).
In order to reserve your booth space please complete the APPLICATION FORM and send it by email to your manager.
- Virtual participation
Virtual participation in HeliRussia 2020 is available.
For your convenience there are 3 possible ways of participation which can be used either individually or as a combination of the following:
- Public video presentation and placement of the company’s promotional materials in the “presentation zone” located in the center of the exhibition hall
- Company profile and logo in the official show catalogue HeliRussia 2020
- Advertising at the official show catalogue of the HeliRussia 2020
- Company profile and logo at the official show website
- Participation as a co-exhibitor
Co-exhibitors are the companies displaying their exhibits at the stand of the main Exhibitor.
The relationship between Exhibitor, Co-exhibitor and Exhibition Management are regulated by Terms of Participation.
To share stand space with another company please complete the form and send it back by email to your manager copy to firstname.lastname@example.org